This page has been visited by 890 people.
Esoteric Astrology Class
The unseen face of astrology...
The unseen face of astrology …
We will deepend our understanding on Astrology through a journey to the metaphysics origins of Astrology under the light of Islamic Esoterism, Hermetic teachings and mystic Tibetian references.
Lecturer : Yeşne Karaca İren
Duration : 20 weeks
Date : September 30th, 2015, Wednesday
Time : 20:00
Duration of a Lesson : 3 hours
Course Fee : 350 TL/4 lessons (The payment is made in the first lesson of each 4 weeks.)
Registration : 0216 358 12 23 – 0532 284 89 79 – email@example.com
1st Week What is Esoterism? What does Esoterik Astrology stand for?
2nd Week Hermes (The Prophet Idris)
3rd Week Divine Laws of Creation (Hermetic Laws)
4th Week The Connection Between Astrology and Creation&Existence from the Perspective of Sufism
(A Philosophical and Theoretical Introduction)
· Cosmos, The Perfect Man (İnsan-ı Kamil), Levels of Evolution, Human Body and Chakras, The Connection with the names of Allah
5th Week The Connection Between Astrology and Creation&Existence from the Perspective of Sufism
· Time and Cosmology within the Perspective of Astrology in İbn Arabi’s Philosophy
6th Week The Purpose of Life(Astrological Techniques)
· The Sun, North Node, Saturn, Chiron, MC, Syzygy, Pars Hyleg(radix vitae), Pars Futurorum (Spiritus), Pars Saturni
7th Week The Purpose of Life
· Stelium, Intercept Signs, Retro Motion, T-Square, Grand Square, Yod, Boomerang, Mystic Rectangle, Rosetta, Angles as Axes, The Planets of The Birth Date and Birth Hour, Fixed Stars
8th Week The Strenght of the Chart
· Almuten Figuris, Exalted Planets, Final Dispositor, Table of Dignities
9th Week The Strenght of the Chart
· The Sun, ASC and its ruler, Planets at the Angles, Benefic Planets, Weak Points and Malefic Planets, Conjunctions with Fixed Stars
10th Week The Names of Allah and the Planets
· Table of the Names of Allah and the Planets
· To communicate with the planets (our own cosmic moment) through the names of Allah
11th Week The Concept of Angels
· What is Angel and What is Angelic Power?Your Guardian Angel
· Table of Dignities, Calculation of Almutem Figuris, Calculation of Final Dispositor
12th Week The Concept of Angels
· The Names of Angels in Kabalistic Approach, Your Angel
13th Week Esoteric Tibetian Astrology
· Cosmos and 7 Rays
14th Week Esoteric Tibetian Astrology
15th Week Esoteric Tibetian Astrology
· Planets; Sun, Moon, Vulcan, Mercury, Earth, Venus
16th Week Esoteric Tibetian Astrology
· Planets; Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto
17th Week Esoteric Tibetian Astrology
18th Week Esoteric Tibetian Astrology
· Aspects 1
19th Week Esoteric Tibetian Astrology
· Aspects 2
20th Week Esoteric Tibetian Astrology
· Practices on Chart Reading
Yeşne Karaca İren Kimdir?
She was born in Istanbul in October 31st, 1968. After high school, she continued her education in Switzerland and United Kingdom. She studied Business and Finance in Manchester City College and Textile Economics and Administration in Manchester University and has graduated in 1992. She worked at executive level in several institutions for 10 years. In 2003, she quit business life and started to work for social projects. She is one of the founding members of TEMA, The Turkish Foundation for Combating Soil Erosion, for Reforestation and the Protection of Natural Habitats and until 2015 she had an active role in the execution of the Foundation.
She has been interested in spiritualism since 1990s. She has participated metaphysic courses and learned about precious teachings from valuable intellectuals Ergün Arıkdal being in the first place. In 1998, she has been initiated to Reiki by Sevgi Ersoy.
She has graduated from the Astrology School in 2009. She has been giving lectures in Astroart Astrology School since 2013.
She is married and has a son.